Residential Locksmith Services in Sydney
Fusion Locksmiths have become a trusted name for Sydney residents. From one time call-outs to gain entry when locked out, to the long lasting relationships with our Strata partners.
We keep Sydney residents safe by utilising the latest security products and staying across the latest vulnerabilities. Our Sydney residential locksmith services include:
- Gaining entry for lockouts with our 24 hour lockout service
- Lock repairs
- Lock rekeying
- On-site key cutting
- New lock supply and installation, including Smart Locks
- Security inspection of your property and expert advice to make it more secure
All our work and products we supply comply with NSW State and Australian law and regulations. Not sure if your security devices are up to date? Contact us for a free consultation.
Common residential locks we supply and install include:
- Deadlatches and fire rated locks (that comply with fire regulations)
- Deadbolts (to comply with insurance regulations)
- Patio bolts (sliding glass doors)
- Sash window locks on timber windows (fitted so that the window can be locked in the open and closed positions)
- Mortice locks (for timber doors, gates etc)
- Rust proof deadlockable latches (front and rear gates / pool gates)
- Various Digital Smart Locks and Access Control
We Install Child Proof Window Safety Devices
Shockingly, Australia has an alarming issue of children falling from windows in residential buildings. To reduce the number of deaths occurring each year there have been two significant regulations introduced in recent years.
As of 1st May 2013, the National Construction Code introduced new provisions applying to new construction and any replacement windows under the Building Code of Australia. This regulation requires any openable windows that are accessible at heights below 1.7m (eg. accessible to small children) to be fitted with a child proof window safety device. This device ensures the window can not be opened wider than 12.5 cm to prevent children from accidentally falling out.
More recent laws require all NSW Strata buildings to have this child proof safety device installed by March 2018.
Fusion Locksmiths are here to help you comply with these and other safety regulations to keep your family safe. We offer vent locks on aluminium framed windows which can be fitted so the windows can be locked in the open and closed positions.
Want to know more? Contact us now.